Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A new gig

A quick post to tell y'all some news. Perhaps you will see less SYTYCD comments here, because I've been asked (okay, after significant campaigning, I've been allowed...) to write occasionally for Pure So You Think You Can Dance, one of my favorite blogs period. I've linked to it a lot on this blog and especially love it because John, the host, goes to significant trouble to track down the extraordinary music that appears on SYTYCD.

Look for my intro post soon. Don't worry, I'll let you know.

The best part? I now have a bona fide "excuse" to never miss an episode. Dude, it's my gig! :)

[6.25.09: My first post is up! Check it out!]

2 comments:

John Lynn said...

Not only are you "allowed" to write, but you're welcome to write as often and as much as you want. I'm just glad you want to be apart of Pure SYTYCD.

Emilie said...

Uh oh. You said it. :) I'll try to make sure you don't regret it. Thanks, John.