Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Feeling good for October

Today is one of the prettiest I've seen in a long time. I'm in Nola, there's a cool breeze and good things are happening. Groovy.

What good things, you ask?

My volleyball team won 2 of our 3 games last night. My serves improved, even if my communication hasn't improved much yet. The team rocked and I was very proud of all of them, to be a part of them.

A few days ago, I finished Part I of TCB and barreled straight on through a good portion of the first chapter in Part II. Perhaps I'm being overly optimistic, but it feels like the rest of the book could come faster now because a significant portion of the new material is in Part I. I have a lot of new material left, but it feels like the rest of the book is more a matter of finessing and editing that creating from scratch. Almost all of Part I was brand spanking new. Maybe about 75% at least.

Looking forward to the Louisiana Book Festival this weekend. Hope the weather continues to be so pretty.

No comments: