Wednesday, March 11, 2009

American Idol predictions

I can't promise I'll do this every week, but gonna make some AI predictions.

Going home: Jorge or Jasmine. She looked gorgeous, but she's not ready for this. Sucks cause everyone else is pretty freaking awesome.

Surprised me (pleasantly): Kris Allen. He rocks. And I think he handled Simon pretty well, though I suspected he wanted to beat the crap out of him for the, "Wouldn't have brought the wife out just yet" comment. Anoop did a pretty good job, I thought, but got trashed by the judges. I always enjoy Matt when he's singing, but I never remember him.

Not surprising me (unfortunately): Allison Iraheta. She needs to sing something soft next week, to show us she's not going to be screaming every week. Love her, but we need some variety. Scott can sing, but he's singing the same stuff I'm not terribly interested in every time. Like Michael, but he doesn't have a lot of variety either.

They rock, but not my favs: Lil Rounds, Adam Lambert and Danny Gokey. Not worried about any of them.

My favorites: Megan Corkrey and Alexis Grace. Megan looks like she has a lot of nervous energy onstage and physically does the same thing every time. Hasn't mattered to me one bit cause I love the sound of her voice and I don't think she's picked a single bad song. Alexis has got it all. I'm worried she's pulling a Kherrington (my fav from SYTYCD) and getting cocky. But I loved "Dirty Diana," especially when she belted out, "make me a star!"

[3.12: So they sent two people home - Jorge and Jasmine, both of the two I said were in danger.]

No comments: