Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My favorite wrap gift

Life is crazy at the moment. The movie is ending and I was anticipating a scary and thrilling period of unemployment, but now it looks like I'll be going to my hometown to work on another, quick film. Yay! Exciting. But it's all happening very fast and I'm having to straighten out how life here is going to work without me while I'm gone. I have a new roommate, one of my cats is on 4 prescription medications right now and has to go back to the vet in about a week and luckily, I have the most amazing neighbors ever.

And here is a picture of my favorite wrap gift so far. One of the guys here, my buddy Mr. Bad (as he calls himself), came into the office with a block of oak and said, "Here's a present for you, don't say I never gave you anything," as a joke (I think, I hope). I said, "Thanks, I really want it and I'm getting everybody to sign it." So I went around and got all the guys left in my department to sign it. I think it's my favorite wrap gift.

No comments: